BornToBe Around The World
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
BornToBe Around The World

Site perso de BTB

AccueilAccueil  GalerieGalerie  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
Le Deal du moment :
Réassort du coffret Pokémon 151 ...
Voir le deal

Après une longue absence, je suis de retour.

AuteurMessage
triphop
Português
Português
triphop

Après une longue absence, je suis de retour. Empty
MessageSujet: Après une longue absence, je suis de retour.   Après une longue absence, je suis de retour. EmptyMar 29 Avr - 1:04

Hi.
After a long absence, due to a lot of work at school and planning a lot of activities for my students, I'm back (with a new avatar, where you can see me in an art exhibition).

I apologise once again for using English, but I still haven't found the strength to write another long e-mail in French. Nevertheless, I praise those in these forums who are willing to help us learning it.

In fact, lately, the only contact I have had with the french language, apart from music, has been in these forums. Although there are many words and expressions that I have yet to grasp, it has been really interesting to read about all your adventures. Since I don't know any of you personally, it is a mix between reality and fiction, if you know what I mean.

I am writing this post in the cultural forum because I would like to talk about the last movie I have watched in the cinema.

It is a Spanish movie called "En la ciudad de Sylvia". It doesn't have much dialogue and it is often like a documentary, but for me, it was well worth the ride. It could be another "boy meets girl" but instead the director masterfully turns into a clever and passionate game, where the gaze, the thrill of the chase and the spell of female beauty are fundamental. It is also interesting to watch for those who, like me, love wandering around in the streets of foreign cities.

I definitely recommend this movie, especially to you, Cédric, even though you have to be patient in the beginning because nothing seems to happen.

Last time I was here (looong ago), I was asked to share some of my texts, so I brought a poem.
Cédric, it is written in Portuguese, so I would appreciate it if you could do a rough translation into French.

Hábitos

Foi-se
o vício que os nossos corpos tinham
de morrerem nos lençóis desfigurados.

Foi-se
a urgência de encostarmos veias e cicatrizes
às folhas secas dos pinheiros.

Foi-se
o toque liquefeito
das tardes de Domingo.

Foi-se.

Agora,
emolduro vácuos,
no meu lado da cama.
No outro,
paira um cheiro a terra queimada...

It is nothing special, but someday I hope to get some of my texts published. I still have to evolve and mature a lot, but one can always dream...

Bye and thanks for reading such a long e-mail,
Pedro
Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Après une longue absence, je suis de retour.
Page 1 sur 1